They are dark. They are mysterious. They look flat-out dangerous. Our line of Nightshade Kolor Pearls ® are just that dark. They can often look black in the shade. Versatile, eye catching pearls that are good to use in just about any medium.
This Night Shade Purple-Pink Paint Pigment has been known to be mixed in:
- All types of automotive paints
- Powder Coatings (it can easily withstand the 400 Degree Temperatures).
- Concrete Sealer (used in flooring, concrete sinks, and bar tops).
- Leather Paints and Polishes
- Nail Art (several nail companies are our kustomers)
- Fiberglass and Gelcoat
- Industrial Epoxy (like for Bar and Table Tops)
- Polyurethanes over wood (you can see the wood grain through it).
- Faux Finish Glazes and wall coverings.
- Screen Printing on fabrics and papers
- Heat Transfer Printing
- Plastics Manufacturing
Our Night Shade Purple-Pink Paint Pigment is long lasting and weather resistant. Looks great in both gloss and matte finishes. Can be applied over any color base coat, but we suggest Black.
1 Bag of Night Shade Purple-Pink Paint Pigment easily treats 1 sprayable quart of clear as a recommendation, but we encourage people to play with ratios to get a truly kustom effect. With a temperature threshold of 400 Degrees Fahrenheit, it will hold up to being in heat related manufacturing, printing, and powder coating environments.
For powder coaters we recommend 1 bag per lb. of clear powder coat.
We have seen some unusual uses for our pearls in the past several years of being in business. Shoe painting, Flooring, Exterior Home Gutter and Flashing paint, aircraft paint, marine paint, design and displays, fishing lures, surfboards, kayaks. We have seen it used in the more modern concrete sinks, counter and bar tops. We have even had theatrical makeup, special effects and set designers buy our pearls, as well as some very large amusement parks.
Not only are all of our kandy Pearls completely compatible with vehicle dip, we were the first to supply the dip companies with pigments. If you have any reservations about whether our products work in vehicle dip, you should know that we were the pioneers who introduced Plasti Dip Pearls to the world.